• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Flight Instruction Land and/or Sea Available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi

Sahuarita Arizona, Renton Washington, USA
I received the following from ICON sales.

If completing training in an ICON owned or operated A5, the wet hourly rate credited to the customer will be $250/hr. The flight instructor rate will be credited at $100 per training hour (ground or flight) or the rate billed by the local Flight Instructor.

Please contact Jedi for competitive rates:

Hi Prospective Customer,
I’m excited to introduce a program that puts ICON Flight Training right in your own backyard.

Our Winter 2019 Special Offer reinforces ICON’s commitment to safety: receive up to $15,000 for your very own ICON Mentor Pilot. Each customer who signs an A5 Aircraft Purchase Agreement between now and April 30, 2019 is eligible for this custom training program during the first year of ownership.
ICON Mentor Pilot Program

Up to $15,000 of billable hours/expenses for an ICON Mentor Pilot:
  • Funds may be used for initial training, transition training, or any other dual instruction opportunities.
  • Location - anywhere in continental US.
  • Transferrable to family members or other partners listed on ownership LLC.
  • Credit valid for 12 months after delivery date.
How it works:
  • ICON Service Team will contact you to discuss your specific training goals.
  • We connect you with an ICON CFI in your area based on your preferences.
  • CFI hours/expenses billed against this program.
  • ICON compensates CFI directly. No hassle for you.
Think about it - you could easily fly for over 100 hours with your Mentor Pilot, if desired!

We are currently accepting contracts for deliveries this summer, just in time for warm weather adventures. Please let me know when you are available for a call to discuss this program. I look forward to hearing from you.

Fly ICON,

Back