• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Fly-out Friday after Thanksgiving LULU's - Gulf Shores, AL KJKA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weasel

Howdy Airplane People!!!!

Coming up next month I am inviting you to fly to Gulf Shores, AL for the day!!! In the past years we have had a great turnout of airplanes and lots of fun. I have confirmed the Restaurant will be open.

Airport: KJKA
Date: November 24, 2017
Time: All day – Lunch suggested time ~11:30am local
Place: Lulu’s Restaurant
Fun: Everywhere
Who: Anyone interested in airplanes,
You will need to plan your own transportation from the airport.

Some like to walk it is only about 1 mile from Salt Air and 0.6 mile from Gulf Air Center. In the past the FBO’s have helped shuttle but you need to check in with them.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Salt...6!2d30.2799765

There is no planned program and sometimes the group is large enough that we get split up at Lulu’s and do not even get to meet everyone. If you have suggestions to help us get to meet each other, make it known.

I will post this on several aviation boards. Feel free to distribute to your aviation friends.

LULU’s https://lulubuffett.com/gulf-shores/...cebook-content
LuLus.GS_Menu17_Web_Starters-2017-rs.jpg

LuLus.GS_Menu17_Web_Baskets-2017-rs.jpg

LuLus.GS_Menu17_Web_Back-2017-rs.jpg

Joel Graber:ban:

Back