• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hose and Fitting Reference

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle

If you are looking for information on the type of hose you want to use or the shape,type,and thread type of the fitting
you want/need to use, you might want to check out a set of reference charts offered by Discount Hydraulic Hose Co.

They "sell" a set of 5 large wall charts for $20 that make a nice addition to your shop and let you see and compare
the different hose and fitting types which can be a little confusing for builders. The caveat here is that I called to
order a set, and they sent them to me for no charge even though I offered to pay for them. I can't guarantee that
you will be that lucky, but I think they would be worth $20 anyway. Since they treated me so nicely, I figured I'd
give them a plug here on HBA and maybe drum up a little business for them. I have no affiliation with them, just
thought they might be of interest to other builders. 800 535 1302

Discount Hydraulic HoseCHARTS-2T.jpg

Back