• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Planetary gear Drive and Chain Drive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don january

I'm trying to do some research on an add placed in the book : Auto engines for Exp. aircraft by Richard Finch 1986 era and on page 175 there is an add from Gyrodynamics Systems offering plans for corvair and VW Planetary gear drive's and also Chain drive's. The company was located at Redlands, CA. It apears the company supplied All parts and material. Are these systems still active in aircraft ? Has anyone used the plans for Duel plugs in the corvair heads ? I'm working on my FWF and would like any information if you have any . Don

Back