• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Which Plans-Built High-Wing Aircraft Are Easiest for First-Time Builder to Construct?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATP-Pete

Which plans-built high wing tube and fabric planes are the easiest for a first-timer to scratch build?

Possible planes I'm considering include Christavia MK4, WagAero 2+2, WagAero Wagabond, Wittman (LuceAir) Buttercup, Bearhawk and Wittman W10 Tailwind.

I'm mixing aircraft with different mission profiles, seating and performance but all I care about in this thread are your opinions as to which are easiest to build and why (Documentation quality, plans, support, etc.).

Thanks,
Pete

Back