• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Poly brush, Poly spray, Reducer needed really bad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzypeterson

Hey guys, I am covering a flaglor scooter for a really nice 80 year old. He plans to fly it when its done and so far it is looking great. Only problem is he is on a fixed income and I am an unemployed volunteer who is just doing it because I like covering airplanes.. Anyway the issue is that the plane is done except for spraying the wings and ailerons. We have enough paint.. but are out of brush spray and reducer that is needed to finish the job and get this thing to Oshkosh in spring.

I would pay for it but certainly can't afford to pick it up at retail at this point. If you have even a little bit left over from an old project it would really help out a ton. It will be the only flying flaglor to our knowledge and is a prior winner from the big Rockford EAA airshow. We would let you sit in it at the airshow and take a picture of you.. or heck even let you take it around the patch in trade :)

We are located in central wisconsin. Thank-you very much for looking!

Back