• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

The big video topic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

autoreply

Super Moderator
Staff member
The big video topic

Instead of opening a topic for every video I post, it might be a nice idea to have one big topic where everybody can post his video's, so I give this idea a shot with this topic. Feel free to post any video, as long as it's more or less aviation-related and according to "the rules" Not political and family-friendly mostly.

Use the "insert video" button (next to the "quote" button) to directly display the video:

14408-big-video-topic-untitled.jpg

So the kick off, gliding at La Motte Du Caire. Like some may know I've flown there a lot and it gives a nice impression about the environment and the airport with it's people:

Low level flying with a helo like you've never seen before:

Later more, but feel free to contribute yourself.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2,978
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back