Search results


Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

  1. R

    Volksplane wing question.

    Just throwing this out there. I have looked closely at the Stits Flut-R-Bug wing as a possible replacement for the VP wing. It also uses the plywood routed ribs for simplicity but incorporates full length ailerons that would provide for easier wing removal for transport. Just flip the strut...