• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

(part of)Kitplanes May 2002 Issue!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chlomo

Goodie Goodie moarning gentlemen and gentlewomen!

The other day I found this cute airplane 'Aeriane Motor Swift' on Dan Johnson site. (ByDanJohnson.com - Ultralight Motorgliders)
And as usual the images on the website are a little smaller than I'd like.
I've been to Kitplanes digital archive but I was told they don't have anything dating past 2004 due to a fire that destroyed their warehouse or something!

i was wondering...
Would any one of your kind gentlemen and gentlewomen help me get a scanned image of this image? That would be most Egg-sealant! Awesome!

362_7.jpg

Yeah I know its strange to ask this.. But I just can't get over any cute looking airplane. If there were a cute bird and a cute girl I'm not sure which one I'd go for. T.T

EDIT: This is from May 2002 issue!

Back