• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

What's the price of MoGas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StRaNgEdAyS

Just checking a few things out and my mind turned to the price of fuel. It got me thinking, our government (in all their wisdom :gig: ) tell us that our fuel prices are amongst the lowest in the world, and like a good citizen I've benn uninclined to check up on them.
So, here it is, why don't you all let us know what the current price of MoGas is in your area?
We are currently shelling out around $1.12 per litre give or take 5c. Thats a whopping $4.24 per US gallon!

Back