• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Anyone here built an ULF-1 ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rug

Hello all,

I'm expecting delivery of the ULF-1 plans any time now. So, has anybody here built one - or know someone who has ? I'm keen to get as many people I can ask questions of as possible.

Reasons for the choice of glider were that I wanted something light, footlaunchable, and not made of composites. Made the choice pretty simple really ;)

I've not found a single build blog type of site yet for the ULF-1, so if anyone can point me at one that would be great.

I've joined the Yahoo group, so I've seen a good few photos there, which helps.

I'm also building a site - http://ulf.maesgarmon.co.uk - to log my progress through the whole project. Not much more than a bunch of section headings so far, but I hope that will change early in the new year.

That's it for now, and nice to meet you all !

Matt

Back