• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

HELP Finding an engine...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RacerCFIIDave

Hello all...

I am seeking a special engine for a series of record flights I want to attempt...culminating in an around-the-world flight using the absolute minimum amount of fuel... I am hoping to do it on under 225 gallons...:ban:

I need a little light Diesel...

Either the Smart Car/Mercedes-Benz 799cc CDI...

or...

The VW 1.2 TDI as found in the new Lupo...

Or...if anyone has any other ideas...!!!!

Doesn't Peugeot make a tiny little all aluminium Diesel??

Might anyone here, from places where they acually sell those cars be able to help me find one???

I need a salvage engine...engine wiring harness and all the computers...the junkyard can keep the power steering pump and A/C compressor...I need the starter and alternator...:gig:

Dave

Back