• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Parts For Sale Ross aero PSRU for Mazda Rotary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikoman

Supporting Member
Cleaning out the cluttered project garage. Have an old Ross aero PSRU for a mazda rotary. It has the 2.17 drive ratio.It comes with the automatic flywheel and all parts shown in diagram. It fit the rotaries from the 80's to early 90's, but i am sure can be adapted to the renesis motors also. It was never run. It started out as a project for an airboat with my dad years ago and it is what got me started on auto conversions. I currently have a newer Real World solutions redrive byTracy on a newer rotary FWF package that was to go on a Cozy 3 . Will be selling the mostly completed Cozy in the near future. I am currently working on a Glass Goose. Not sure how much the buyer would have to pay for shipping costs. It weighs 51lbs with the starter attached. Asking $1900.00 can also bring it to Sun N Fun next year for the fly market if not sold by then.

Attachments

• Ross aero PSRU .jpeg
    Ross aero PSRU .jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 5
  • Ross aero.jpeg
    Ross aero.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • ross .jpeg
    ross .jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • ross 2.jpeg
    ross 2.jpeg