• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

3 or 4 place aircraft?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wjfyfe

Hello one and all. My name is Bill and my wife is Justina. We presently own a 1970 Cessna 150. I am also an A&P mechanic. What we are finding is that our 150 just isn't quite big enough for what we want to do. It almost does what we require, but just not quite. So, what we are looking for is either a two place aircraft with lots of baggage area. Or, a three or four place aircraft. Something maybe in the 700 to 1000 pound useful load area. We live in SW Oregon and enjoy backcountry strips. Not a whole lot of extra financial resources, if you get my drift. We've been looking at Tripacers and the like. However, we would like a wee bit better takeoff performance than the Tripacer offers. Cessna 172's are a bit too pricy. And, would rather get away from "certified" aircraft anyway. Any suggestions? Thoughts? Ideas?
Thanks Bunches,
Bill
Grants Pass, Or. (3S8)

Back