• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Parts For Sale NEW PRICE!! 2 lycoming O-290-G engine cores for sale. $1500 for both.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fixnflyr

NEW PRICE!!! I have 2 Lycoming O-290-G engine cores for sale. I got them in a package deal when I bought a Volmer VJ-22. These engines have the same Crankcase castings and the same crankshafts as early narrow deck O-320's. They could be converted to 150 HP very easily. Just bore the cases out for the bigger cylinders and bolt the O-320 cylinders on. They need overhauled. One engine is disassembled and the other is still together. Not many accessories, a starter and fuel pump between the two. I don't need them, They need to GO. Located in Savannah Ga. Pick-up would be great. I could truck ship for extra money. I really don't want to build a crate but I could for extra $ to cover the expenses. PM me and I will discuss and send pics.
Thanks
P.S. These would be a lot better and easier to get going than some auto conversions would.

Attachments

• IMG_2197.jpg
    IMG_2197.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2199.jpg
    IMG_2199.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back