• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Sorry you got me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martti Mattila

Greetings.
I have commented and send pictures in this forum before. Now I had to renovate my hard drive and seems that I lost you. So I really sign in and made a small donation at the same time. So here I am a Finnisman living in Finland lived short while in New Jersey (EAA Chapter 216) ordinary poor working man with lots of tools and abilities and even more years behind me. Trained to car mechanic by tree years occupational shool. Glider Pilot Licence and Motorglider pilot with over 500 h. under my belt mostly with deat easy Motorglider in witch I build one by myself but I own tree more because they are cheap, slow and nobody wants them. MGPL is now fattened a Sport Pilot Licence.
I am a trained TIG pipe welder, blown Acrylic canopies and carved ower forty propellers. Days are short in this age and not too much get done in one day. And of course I am a man it means that term "life comes in the way" still exist. Having more AC materials than ever and plans to use them so lets see what you can whip out from me.
Stay safe so that ATF World in Y tube dyis away.

Back