• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Airplane For Sale VP 2 wanted with or without engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doran Jaffas

I am looking for a VP 2 with or without an engine. Airframe must be in good condition but paint and varnish can be in less than perfect condition so to speak.
I have a specific reason for wanting a VP 2. I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for a completed aircraft or an aircraft minus engine. Any assistance would be a gratefully appreciated.

Doran Jaffas
Mid Michigan
616-350-1463

Foot note... I might be willing to sell my Tailwind W10-8. I'd have to chew on that one for a bit though.

Attachments

• 20220607_100853.jpg
    20220607_100853.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 1
Back