• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Everbody!

Here are some unreleased design files, notes, blueprint drawings, data, etc. from my Grandfather Tom Cassutt from his personal archives related to his Cassutt 111M and Cassutt 11M Racing Pylon planes. Tom went back and updated these files even until the early 2000's, so I believe there is some extremely relevant and helpful information included in here that will help you'll with your designs and be a good resource to refer to.

Tom was all about growing the sport of formula one air racing and helping pilots and builders get into their planes as fast and safe as possible. He wasn't about making money and capitalizing on his airplane designs but cared way more about giving people the knowledge and tools to be able to do things themselves so they could enjoy designing, building, and piloting pylon sport/racing planes just as much as he did.

I will also be releasing more detailed Cassutt 11M and Cassutt 11M Design Files from Tom's personal archives, and those are comrpised in a more detailed, organized, and longer journal format, so stay tuned because I'll be releasing those soon along with other super helpful resourceful documents from Tom's personal aircraft design archives.

Best Regards and Happy Designing!

-Justin Lemon (Tom Cassutt's Grandson)
Cassutt Aviation Museum & Library -Austin,TX

Attachments

• UnreleasedCassutt111-M_11-M_DesignFiles.pdf
    6.2 MB · Views: 128
Back