• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Happy New Year, but the end has come..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheapracer

Happy New Year all the Members, thanks for creating a worthwhile group, and for the Mods putting up with our antics.

But on a more serious note, and I really hate posting this but it has to happen. Enough is enough.

I love designing and my plane builds, and everything that comes with them, but it’s time to make some serious changes in my life. They re taking up way too much of my time and money. I am struggling to keep up with the simple everyday things like maintaining my home, so something has to give. I have decided to post everything for sale ASAP.

Below is a list of what's available.

Serious inquiries only thanks, and please don't insult me with lowball offers. You all know what this stuff is worth. No junk in anything I own. All in mint condition and well taken care of. You will not find better stuff anywhere.

Shipping is included.

Thanks for reading and understanding.

1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Dustpan and broom
3. Snowblower
4. Lawn Mower
5. Leaf blower
6. Laundry detergent
7. Iron
8. Possibly wife

Anything helps for new plane parts......

Back