• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

VW Travel Tool Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I found a neat 0.15/0.2mm feeler gauge that is small al light weight. I have settled on setting all valves intake and Exhaust @ 0.006" or in German 0.15mm

Tappet go No-go guage .jpeg

My source

As I approach cross country training and travel I will make a flat pack with two valve cover gaskets. My new Gauge and a stubby Flat Screw Driver and 10,13,15mm combination box wrenches. Short of pulling the heads most items can be addressed with these few tools. Let me know if you have any more minimum set suggestions I want to keep is small and low weight.

Matt

Latest posts

Back