• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Sisler/Viking Cygnet SF2A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdm3

As a teenager I began flying when I was 15. Flew when I could afford it (started working at 14) soloed when I was 17. Somewhere between 15 and 17 I joined the EAA and bought plans for a Pober Pixie. In life you have to make choices. I chose to go to college, so couldn't afford to do that and fly. Got married (wonderful wife), had kids (they're pretty good too!) and fast forward some 37 years I sold my Pober Pixie plans to a fellow in Australia who'd bought a project but did have full size plans. (He sends me updates and is progressing well). But before I sold them I bought a set of Cygnet plans. Built my work table, still updating my shop, and started building in March of this year. Progress hasn't been outstanding but it is continuing. If you have any comments I'd love to hear them. Private message or email would be great.
Oh, and I haven't gotten that private yet. Hopefully that and the project will coincide in the not too distant future. Lord willing.
David
0126190834.jpg 0411192244.jpg 20190615_161239.jpg

Back