• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Why the wait and hesitation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don january

For years I have opened this forum to view what is going on in the home built aircraft world and to no end it's mostly 99% what ifs and how can I. Also does the math work out. I have seen very few actual aircraft being built and that's a bummer. I myself am building a plane and get emails weekly for advice from another person who is building a plane near the same type. I use to jump on HBA to help with input but now it's seems to me to be more of an collage drop center to get there grades better. My point is if your here to build and fly a HBA great but if not please stop blowing smoke up the forums ass and take your BS to Yahoo or grandmas house.

Back