• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Never mind Raptor. Perhaps this is how innovation should be done...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy_RR

I keep seeing this pop up from time to time in my various social media feeds and think it is cool as! I think it has more going for it than a canard design and the fact that it's all so secret squirrel makes it more interesting, exciting and better for engineering decision making. Does anyone know much about it?

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fthe-drive-cms-content-staging%2Fmessage-editor%252F1559855225202-celera-1.jpg

Back