• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

AR development

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hephaestus

Anyone here a real programmer?

After playing with a DJI drone with the Epson AR glasses last week, I really am starting to wonder about the next step for GA...

I'm more of a copy and paste Arduino sketches to make a program work... So I'm asking what is way beyond my skillset this week.

Anyone have an idea what it would take to make use of something like the Epson glasses, and start adding in bits like a HUD?

Gonna start reading on arcore programming, see if I can start to wrap what's left of my mind around it lol.

Back