• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Clever Cygnet panel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FritzW

Matt sent me a picture of his Cygnet panel this morning. I thought it was a particularly clever way to make a really pretty panel. ...much nicer than the 1970's clicky tape embosser I use ;)

I don't know if it's laser etched or router engraved but it sure came out nice. I wonder if you could color fill the engraving without making a mess out of it?

EDIT: it looks like he did color fill for the fuel shut off

Resized_20190524_160113.jpeg

Back