• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Friend selling woodworking equipment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derswede

A friend of mine is retiring and has some woodworking gear for sale here in NC. Bandsaw, routers, chop saw with a table to allow precise cuts, table saw, lots of clamps, corner clamps, etc. He was in the business of building power amps for musicians, he built speaker cases and amp cases for lots of the bands. Gov't Mule for example uses his gear. He would like to find a good home for the gear, and I told him that I would put it out for consideration for the HBA guys. Just the router tables are great, especially when you need to start building ribs. I have some photos if anyone is interested, and he is asking $2000 for everything. If you pickup at his office, there is a dust collection system he will include, plus lots of general wood, cabinet grade or better. PM me for more details and address. Not making anything off this, just wanting to bring it out as someone here may have need.

Derswede

Back