• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

HKS 700E engine, Kolb Firestar, Avid Flyer B airframe, A-65 Continental engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victor Bravo

Supporting Member
Life is wonderful, isn't it? Unexpected (and unwelcome) work/life/financial/aircraft mechanical issues have presented me with a difficult setback; in order to not sell my "primary" aircraft I am likely going to let go of two "Secondary" aircraft and two engines. I'm not dying and I'm not on drugs, so don't waste your time with "fire sale" lowball offers.

HKS 700E 4 stroke 60HP engine, complete with oil tank, oil cooler, ignition system, factory exhaust system and muffler. S/N 101062, which is well AFTER the upgrade to 1000 TBO. Less than 140 hours TT 3.47 to 1 gear reduction. 4 valves per cylinder and top top top quality materials and design throughout. Good for pusher or tractor installation. New replacement cost over $10K , buy this one for $6500 OBO.

Kolb Firestar 2 (7 rib wing) complete airframe, has flown 145 hrs, prev. damage repaired, airframe upgraded for single seat bush/STOL flying. Extra long steel "high alpha" main gear, 8.00 x 6 turf tires. Fabric very good. New aluminum center fairing. Upgrade Kolb HD tailwheel. E-AB with N number and paperwork. Fabric good. New strut fittings being finished now. Comes with round struts and airfoiled struts. Add Rotax 503 or 55HP Hirth engine and fly within a couple of weeks. $6000 OBO

Avid Flyer B Model airframe (STOL wing, not Heavy Hauler not speedwing). Has flown (a lot), prev. damage repaired. Folding wings saves a fortune in hangar cost. Brand new NOS landing gear, large bush tires, extended rudder pedal mod. Vortex generators wing/tail/fin. Fabric and paint excellent, 8 out of 10. Need f/g cowling repair, freshen up firewall, install new plexiglas. No FWF. Install your Rotax, Hirth, Simonini, Jabiru and be flying within a month. $3500.

Continental A-65-8 taper shaft, low-mid time, ran PERFECTLY when removed by me. Has mags and recently overhauled carb, no exhaust.$3500.

eight one eight six three four nine seven six two or via PM ifyou prefer.

Back