• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Feathering pumps, power packs Pesco, Adel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjjjc2

Feathering pump, landing gear pump,etc.

Send email to: [email][email protected][/email]

Just wondering if anyone has info on these. I'm looking for the Pesco IE777 and IE280 electric motor hydraulic pump units.

Also any books or manuals on how to service these units as well as those from Adel, New York Brake, Vickers, Bendix, Stratopower.

I'd like to get my hands on an aircraft power pack panel too.

Most times if you have any electric hydraulic pump, from 24 to 28 volts I am interested. Anything from:

Pesco
Adel
New York Brake
Vickers
Bendix
Stratopower

Even parts of. Non working spares/cores are OK too.

NOS, rebuilt, used, cores, I collect them. I am interested in foreign models too, RAF and Russia. Most times these are from the 40's to the early 70's, but if you find something unique/interesting, LMK.

Has anyone heard of Hydro-aire? They used to make hydraulic directional valves.

The very last image is the prize I am searching for. Years ago, you could buy these for around $40.00. Now adays I have only seen these two and I own the other one.
post-77-1140401070.jpg

post-77-1140401173.jpg
post-77-1140400880.jpg
post-77-1140401805.jpg

Attachments

• pp.jpg
    pp.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,141
Last edited:
Back