• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New Dormoy Bathtub (Kimbrel) pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FritzW

I went and looked at a Kimbrel version of a Dormoy Bathtub today. It's for sale in Silver City, NM. The owner passed away so his son-in-law is selling it. They're asking $5k (negotiable). I knew I wasn't going to buy it (not enough leg room for me) so I didn't see how far down he was willing to go on the price.

...but new 'barn find' pictures are always fun

DM10oc.jpg DNB1oc.jpg DB7oc.jpg DB3oc.jpg

DBrudderperdals.jpg DBstick.jpg

DBwingbox.jpg The wings are in this steel box and it we would have needed to remove 100+ screws to take a look at them. ...my heart sank when I saw the center row of screws, I hope they didn't tear up the wing.

Back