• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

wing rebuild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

planecrazy J

hello Bruce ,Seb, Dan and all you knowledgable folks. Its good to be back to seek knowledge so I can progress with my project which means alot to me.this forum is an amazing medium with you learned fellas all ways willing to share .I,d like to learn about rebuilding my scrap cessna 150 wings.It has damages cause by resting heavy engine parts etc on it . dented skins , a few crushed ribs , bent and corroded(spar stiffener) spar. How do I go about effecting these repairs.I thought about the search button but i prefer to hear from the experts first. I am aware of a jig. This holds the wing in place whilst it is being built. And its angles. learnt this from BB.I would really like to llearn the most as possible of this subject, from you fellas and from your sources. Thanks for your patience and comments.
Jerry

Back