• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Interest in reprints of Rohr 2-175 Fanjet book by Richard Fraser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zk-jkw

Hi All,

I have been in contact with the author of the book on the Rohr Fanjet. Unfortunately the book is out of print however if there are enough orders he is willing to get a small print run done.

The 164 page paperback book (with colour) contains information on the design, development and construction including drawings, photos and commentary by Don Westergren the test pilot on the development of this unique aircraft.

http://www.fraseraerotechnologycompany.com/Rohr_2-175_Fan_Jet.html

71X_Book_cover_photo-389x498.jpg

If you'd like to add a unique aircraft book to your collection... consider buying this for yourself for xmas :)

The cost is US$19.98 + shipping. Please reply to this thread if your genuinely interested in being added to the list of purchasers. If there is enough interest I will contact everyone with the authors details so that he can organise a print run.

I am trying to generate interest for 22 more books for a print run hence the need to get a response rather than just directly contacting the author.

Thanks

Justin

Disclaimer: I have not seen the book and have no relationship with the author or the publisher.

Last edited:
Back