• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

[SOLD] Weight Shift Quicksilver Kit, Two Rotax 377's and two Yamaha 20hpBrian

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paraplane

I have a line on a Original Weightshift Quicksilver Kit new in box missing one tube and wing and tail coverings. Two Rotax 377's one with a reduction box that look to be in pretty good condition a bunch of parts for them replacement pistons and cylinder sleeves and two Yamaha 20hp engines with belt re-drive and extension shaft. If I was to purchase these is anyone interested. I would consider flipping any of these parts to you. I would probably want to keep one of the Yamahas. I may elect to keep all of these if I get them and build it. These are all from a man that Passed and never got this thing flying. Would be cool to make it happen. Anyway if someone is interested make an offer on any of these. If you want the Quick Kit I want to know that your's are good hands for it to go to. (That you'll get it flying)

Sincerely,

-Brian H.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back