• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Fisher FP-101 Plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lake_harley

Supporting Member
About 2 months ago I acquired a partially completed FP-303 project plane. https://www.homebuiltairplanes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26163 I've had it for sale and have had a lot of inquiries, but no buyer yet. It remains for sale, either all or parts, but I keep considering completing it in some way. Since I have a 1100R MiniMAX I'd think a high-wing might be of more interest than building a second plane so much like my mid-wing MiniMAX.

So.....all that said, I'd be interested in a set of FP-101 plans for study and consideration about either 1) the practicality of re-building and modifying the 303 fuselage to a high-wing like a FP-101 or FP-202, or 2) build a new fuselage if the 303 wing would lend itself to being used in high wing configuration. The FP-101 plans are no longer listed on Fisher's website so I guess they're no longer available. Also, considering Fisher single place plans are currently $350 I don't think I'd want to spend that much anyway only to find what I've considered to be impractical, so I'd like to find a old set that would be "legal".

I already have a RagWing RW-2 biplane in the early stages of construction, but if a high-wing Fisher would be possible using some of the previously completed work from the partially completed plane I could see it getting into the air much sooner than the biplane. It would probably be a better match for the 32 HP 1/2 VW I also already have.

Contact me via PM, e-mail to [email protected] or by phone (573) 788-2574 if you have anything.

I'm 64 and would probably have to live to about 100 to build everything I want to build, so if you have any solid tips that would extend my lifetime that long I'd especially like to hear from you!

Thanks

Lynn

Last edited:
Back