• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

What happened to Preceptor? Whats the story behind this company?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N8053H

Just wondering what happened to this company. The Pup seems to have a following still today. We had one for sale here at my place. This airplane had people call from all over to look at this pup and it sold within day's. One man who flew in to look at this told me he has a group of friends who either have one or want one. We had two pups here and he wanted to buy both of them. This was a very nice and articulate young man in his 30's. I loved his 190 hp 172. But he missed the Pup by 20 mins. It sold 20 mins before he arrived.

Tony

Back