• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Aeropoxy Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomeBuilt101

I am going to wrap my gear legs in Carbon Fiber sleeve and I want the final product to have the exposed Carbon Fiber look.

Aeropoxy advertises that it is a good product for CF applications. Does anyone know how resistant it is to UV (sun) light?

Also...The instructions say to mix it by weight at 100 units of resin to 27 units of hardener. If I mix 100 LBS of resin to 27 LBS of hardener that might be a bit much epoxy for my application. What is a reasonable unit of weight for small applications such as 12 FLUID OUNCES of epoxy?

THANKS!!!

Back