• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Anyone know where to get this GSXR engine conversion kit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theadamie

I'm really interested in this set up. I know a lot more about sportbike engines than any other kind of powerplant so this appeals to me greatly. The prop is connected where the front sprocket would normally be. I assume there's thrust bearings and this "device" connecting the prop moves the force of the thrust to the engine case instead of the sprocket, which has seals built for linear forces, not perpendicular. I don't know if this would still qualify as a PSRU, but you get what I mean I think.

Does anyone know where this kit came from? I think it's from Hungary, but I can't find the manufacturer anywhere. I would love to get my hands on one. The first video lets you see the engine most clearly. Thanks for any info!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back