• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

64" RH Ivo Magnum In-Flite Adjustable Propeller, 30-90" pitch, Lyc 360 bolt pattern

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goatherder

My project has taken a different direction and I no longer have any use for this.

This is a 64" diameter right hand prop; so blades turn clockwise as seen from the front of a tractor-type plane as you're looking back at it (looking aft).

Blades are new and never mounted as far as I can tell. Hub has 10 hrs, was mounted on an engine w/ too much torsional vibration (Jabiru 8cyl), which caused fretting of the blades and minor wear on one knurl crush plate. Owner replaced the prop, discarded the blades and sold me the hub.

Replace the knurl plate if necessary (available from IVO) and you have an almost-brand-new propeller. New price is north of $3,000. Asking $1200.

Pics are here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B35cVTlE-h7IMGJqUk9xQ3FPUmc

Call: three six zero, seven nine one, sixty five fourteen.

Back