• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Is there such a thing as "Too early"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WurlyBird

So my wife and I are both pilots and we are planning on getting a little plane when we get home. We also have a little 10 month old future pilot waiting for us at home. I obviously don't want him to be afraid of flying but I also want to get him in the air as soon as possible so we can have family fun days with the plane. So who has experience and advice about taking kids flying? I know the owner of the gliderport I used to work at took his son up in a car seat at times, seems the kid slept like a champ up there. When I took my 6 year old nephew up in a glider he was pretty freaked out for the first half but loved it once he relaxed. Just looking for some other peoples ideas on the subject. Thanks.

James

Back