• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

JetManHuss here :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JetManHuss

Hi.

Just registered.

I'm a retired professional pilot and aircraft accident investigator. I've always wanted to build airplanes...
A few years ago I've decided to make a (small) step forward, and started to build replicas as well as original designs in a virtual simulation world. It's not the real thing...no workshop smell...just coffee :)

It's a virtual world but I'm trying to take is seriously, as actual aerospace concepts can be simulated and tested (I'm not promoting the simulator...just making a point).

So..I've decided to join and try to be a part of a real-world home-built airplanes community, share my ideas and designs.

I'm assuming that people here are not a flight simulator enthusiasts, as this is not a forum for flight simulation.
I'm not aiming my discussions to the flight simulation level, but only to home-built airplanes ideas, concepts, design issues, performance, safety issues etc.

That's all...:)

Back