• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

I bet we all are doing it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don january

Have to sit here and wonder just how many of us are sitting at the computer and searching for all the help for our build's and flying. How many night's do you crawl into bed and snuggle up to your better half and there goes your train of thought to that bird you have sitting out in the shop waiting for a million thing's to get done? I have to kind of chuckel at myself because so many time's I have planned to do a bunch of stuff to my build's in the summer but man when it does get warm I end up working out of town and never get enough done to show some movement on the build's. I know one thing a day is a step forward on the plane reaching the air but darn 365 day's compaired to a million thing's to get done, ( bummer ) I like many builder's hunt for the fastest and cheapest way to accomplish a mission. Thank goodness we have fella's like Dana and Topaz our Moderator's to help keep us safe with there sound advice, and the many soul's that been there done that to help guide us in our build's. I have to say that after growing up with aircraft tied up in the back yard, flying has taken a place (equally) next to building. I have learned thata there is three types of person's that blog on this forum, 1- New builder's- flyer's, they got the itch and are starting there journy to flight. 2-ready to launch, fella's that built there dream and are finished with there ppl and most the time working out the bug's of there new plane. 3- Down Hiller's, them be the lucky one's who sit and watch the rest forge on to there dream. they have a world of good advice and more time on the shi!ter then most of us have in the air. Like I said "I bet we all are doing it" sitten here working from 1 to 3.;)

Back