• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Saitek Pro Flight Yoke w/ throttle quadront, CH Pro rudder pedals and Track IR 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlassVampire

Selling my flight sim setup. Saitek Pro Flight control yoke and throttle quadrant (single engine throttle, prop and mixture w/ rocker buttons), CH Pro pedals (has toe breaks!), and Track IR 5 head tracker w/ hatclip. Track IR makes flying in the sim alot more immersive- if you don't know what this is, look it up on youtube. Great setup for keeping those IFR skills up and practicing instrument approaches, procedure turns, etc. Bought everything together about 7 months ago for about $450 total, would like to get at least $250 for it. Only selling b/c I don't have much time anymore to use it- everything works great and is in excellent condition.

Will split the cost of shipping 50/50 from Illinois (of course, if you live near Rockford, IL we could just meet up somewhere safe).

For convenience, I can take paypal or debit/credit through my business account (or any other means you wish to discuss).

Post any questions you have below, thanks.

**All controls hook up to the PC via USB cables-1 for the yoke/throttle, 1 for the pedals and 1 for the track IR- I'll throw in a simple USB hub so you only need one open USB port :)

Back