• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hi from central europe !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rohlos

Hi all!
at first I apologize for my terrible English. But the main for me is, that you understand me. ;)
I am from Czech republic and I live near Prague.
I´m visiting this pages almost two years and reading the articles very often. So many interresting ideas and findings of constructions the airplanes impressed me. ;)

And about me?
From young years I'm interresting of flying, because of my father. I am now 31 years old and in my life I was build four aircraft... Not always exactly aircraft, but two engined hang gliders and two microlight replicas.
We are flying from little airfield in the middle of our little country. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDuc1czDnyk

My work:
- FW-190 mini Ultralight category < 450kg (I was build ca.70% for my boss from my first holiday work)
- Morane Saulnier M.S.185 Ultralight category < 450kg (that build with my father)

For now I plan to build replica Messerschmitt Bf-108 Taifun as Ultralight category too.
And I hope that I find here a few people who can help me with difficulty solutions or with good advice.

Good flight to all!
Pavel

Attachments

• FW.jpg
    FW.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 259
  • 749150_detail.jpg
    749150_detail.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 181
  • 556248_detail.jpg
    556248_detail.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 133