• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

See you in a couple of months!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jman

Site Developer
Hello everyone!

The time has come for me to head off to the first phase of my training to become a Warrant Officer helicopter pilot in the U.S. Army :ban:. I'll leave out early tomorrow to process back into the Army and my official training will start around the 14th of October. For 6 weeks after that I will be completely blacked out and unable to answer any of your questions or concerns about this site. Fortunately, Captain John, and John Slade have stepped up to the plate and have offered to look after things while I'm gone. If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them in that direction. I really appreciate their willingness to help out. They've been big supporters of this site from almost the very beginning and I'm happy they will be here to watch after things. Thanks guys!

I graduate on the 4th of December and hope to be back hanging out here on HBA by mid month. I'll begin the flight training phase around that time but the restrictions will be eased up considerably and I should be able to have internet access starting around that time. As it is, because of our recent move to the East Coast there have been over 140 posts I've not read. Add up the posts for the next two months and I will have some serious catching up to do.

Anyway, take care and I'll see you in a couple of months!

Jake

Back