• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Good asking price for an Aerovee 2.1?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJpilot316

I just became the heir of an Aerovee 2.1 4cyl 80hp engine. It's new, never flown. I have a Cessna 172, so this little thing really won't help me any. I'd like to sell it, and see the price on the website as $7,000 new, but I honestly have no idea what it's worth considering it isn't like right out of the factory. And I have no idea where to market it either, Any thoughts?

Back