• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

T-bird Project for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prosafetypilot

My lack of patients has finally gotten the better of me...
Some of you may remember my posts of my plans to build this airplane and get it flying but a friend of mine made a offer I can not refuse on another airplane. I am $2k short so $2k is the asking price. Wings damaged in transport so wing repair and some tube replacement required.
Email me at prosafetypilot@gmail if interested

-Assembly manual, records and schematics all included
-Rotax-377 (needs rebuild)
-Second Chantz (needs overhaul)
-EIS
-Brand new sails in box
-tricycle gear or tail dragger parts included. (currently tail dragger)
-Prop
-flex drive system
-New top main support beam
-New alumimium tubing 14ft lengths (4EA)
-Fuel Tank
Many other thing to go with it just trying to unload it fast to get my down payment on the new plane.
20130508_143950.jpg20130504_1818421.jpg20130507_092331.jpg20130507_092305.jpg20130507_092254.jpg

Last edited:
Back