• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Terrafugia production seemingly put off for two more years.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickathome

Is the flying car FINALLY here? Terrafugia Transition set to go on sale in two years | Mail Online

A year or so ago I read the Terrafugia Transition was to go into production by 2011, then it was 2012. Now it seems 2015 is the new date. Doesn't this seem so typical of these kinds of inventions!. They wow you with all the details and some photos and videos, then dangle a carrot to investors, then constantly push back their production dates.....The Moller Sky car brings to mind the same, "We're alost there" rhetoric without ever producing results ....I think its all a bunch of BS. I don't think we're ever going to see a flying car, and like those that came before it, The Terrafugia is going to be relegated to history as just another novelty attempt at making a viable flying car. And in 25 years some other wingnut company will try again, only to end in the same manner.

Back