• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

SAVOIA MARCHETTI S.21

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heroben

Hello all of you out there!

This is the design and build log of one of the most desired fictional airplanes in the world.
We will start with a quick approach on the historic side of this bird, moving thru the related planes.( real ones like C.A.M.S 36, Savoia Marchetti S.21, Macchi M33 and others)
Then we will access the reinterpretation created by Hayao Miyazaki, a Japanese film director, animator, manga artist, screenwriter and the co-founder of the internationally acclaimed Studio Ghibli.
After this introductory part of the project, we will go thru the good stuff like CALCULATIONS, equations and formulas under the designing part of it.
I also want to discuss here the possibility of converting parts and more from other planes.
Not a kit, not a set of plans.
I will need you help , your input. And I do appreciate that.
This thread will be updated daily, most of the time. I will be using this space as a notepad also.
Fell free to email, pm me anytime.
Let's have fun people, and build wonders.

Back