• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Flightline FL-760 Engine Noise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimaxjon

Hi all, Recently ive been busy restoring a 1946 Ercoupe and finally got it flying this past saturday. I have a FL-760 radio in it and all installed. The radio works great with the engine off and when the engine is idle... Brand new antenna and all wires to and from the radio. New ign. harnesses and new p-leads on the engine as well. Im still getting alot of engine noise when at full throttle and down to 1500rpm ish.... can anyone help with my issue? I was told I could install a power filter but i have never installed one or know anything about them.
Thanks
Jon

Back