• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Question for Rotorway exec builders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jman

Site Developer
I was wondering if the Rotorway Execs' fuselage is an integral part of the frame or if it is more or less bolted on. The reason I ask is I was wondering if the Execs' structure and power package could be fitted with a fuselage of another design. Does anyone know of a case where this is taking place? You don't see much in the way of replica Warbird helicopters and it would be interesting to know if an Exec could be adapted for this purpose. Weight would be a serious and formidable obstacle but I think it would be an interesting project. Thanks in advance.

Jake

Back