• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

boat tank fuel fitting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Clayton

If I use a plastic 5 gal boat tank (style sold for most outboards) are there any issues or better options to the grommet and fitting used so often? I guess i could pull out of the factory fitting in the top, but then I would have way to drain the tank. This is for a u/l application and the tank will be mounted under the cowl area behind the engine/in front of inst panel/above legs.

Back